Transitioning Back to School
Supporting children's wellbeing during Covid and beyond
Are you worried about your kids' mental health as they go back to school?
If so, you are not alone!
Back-to-school is an exciting time for many kids and families. It can also bring about many challenges, especially for children who have more anxious or spicy temperaments! Additionally, the COVID-19 Pandemic has significantly altered the school experience for many, adding to the stress children and parents are facing.
We're here to help.
This workshop is for you if:
- You have a child age 3 to 10 who will be going or has recently gone back to school
- You want to learn how to best support your child’s emotional well-being during this transition
- Your child tends to struggle with transitions
- You want skills and strategies to help your mornings and after school times run more smoothly
You will leave with:
- An understanding of the impact of COVID-19 on our children’s mental health
- Tools to support your child with the increased demands associated with going back to school
- Strategies for responding to fears, distress, push-back and challenging behaviors
Available in days
days after you enroll
Interested in more?
Check out our other recorded workshops and our comprehensive parenting eCourse!