Did you know?
Children with inhibited temperaments are much more likely to struggle with anxiety and develop anxiety problems.
Sometimes, the way we as parents respond to our child's anxiety can accidentally make it worse over time.
Thankfully, there is a lot of research on effective ways parents can support their children to help build resilience.
This workshop is for you if:
- You have a child ages 2+ who has lots of worries or is frequently hesitant
- You want to learn how to best support your child so anxiety does not get in their way
- Your child tends to struggle in new situations or separating from parents
- You want skills and strategies to help build your child’s resilience
You will leave with:
- An understanding of how anxiety works and what parents should do (and shouldn’t)
- Tools to help your child learn how to cope with their anxiety anxiety
- Strategies for responding to fears, distress, push-back and challenging behaviors
Available in days
days after you enroll
Interested in more?
Take a peek at some of our other workshops and our comprehensive eCourse.
Check your inbox to confirm your subscription